top of page
1. Where is Zen Forest located?
We are at Karak, Pahang, which is a 1.5-hour drive away from Kuala Lumpur.
2. How big is the campground? What fa
3. What is the rate?
The rate starts from RM1600++ per night for 6 guests.
4. What if we have more than 6 guests coming?
An extra charge of RM100 per person per night is applicable. Please note that we can accommodate 6 guests comfortably, the extra guests shall sleep on the mattresses provided in the living room. The maximum number of guest we can accomodate is 10 person.
5. What does the rate include other than the accommodation?
1. Tour guide that brings you to activities such as sunrise viewing, jungle trekking & palm oil harvesting experience. Please visit https://www.zenforestmalaysia.com/experience for more activities we offered;
2. Breakfast with sunrise viewing;
3. Access to Zen Forest Organic Farm and harvest your fruits or vegetables to cook during your stay with us. (Guests are welcomed to purchase organic fruits & vegetables if you wish to bring it back home)
6. Does Zen Forest provide meals?
We only provide breakfast. Whereas for lunch and dinner our guests can bring your own cooking ingredients. The BBQ rack and kitchen equipment are free to use. Feel free to pick some fresh organic fruits and vegetables from our organic farm to cook, which is just 1 minute walk away from the resort.
7. What amenities are available for cooking?
We do provide pots and pans, an air fryer pressure cooker, BBQ pits, BBQ charcoal and kitchen utensils.
8. Any restaurant nearby?
Sri Telemong - Kedai Kopi Tong Kam Loi,
Karak Town - Yik Kee Restaurant Sdn Bhd,
9. What are the available dates & where can I make the booking?
Zen Forest Airbnb link: https://airbnb.com/h/zenforestentire
bottom of page